File Manager – For the owner of a device such as a cellphone or even a PC, this application is definitely in dire need. Applications that have the use to store various files or data that might be considered important for the owner of the device earlier.
This application allows Android users to easily manage their files, the ability to access anything on the mobile and then share if they want. Uploading photos, watching movies, and managing your 3G connection is now easy
When working with files, you have the classic options that you usually encounter on a desktop computer, such as copying, pasting, cutting, creating, deleting, and giving a new name. Apart from that, you can also send files to anyone via email
You can also compress ZIP or RAR files, access document content with various files, and also access your computer content via Wi-Fi. This is a very useful tool for more experienced Android users because it will provide many possibilities by hand.
Modern file managers have a number of features that are moved by the browser including forward and backward navigation buttons. Some file operators offer network connection options, such as via FTP, NFS, SMB, or WebDAV.
Understanding File Manager
File Manager is a great tool for managing files and applications like a tool to turn off running applications. which allows you to use it on mobile and PC.
This is a file manager linked to OS and Microsoft Windows releases between 1990 and 1999 and is available as an optional download for all modern versions of Windows with Windows.
The program interface shows a list of directories in the left panel and a list of the contents of the current directory in the right panel. File Manager Files and directories create, rename, move, print, copy, search and delete files with permission. Like archives, read only, hidden, or system, and attach files to application types.
Devices are also available to tag and format disks, manage file sharing folders, and connect and disconnect from network drives. In Windows systems it is possible to place in files and folders on a partition.
This is an example of a graphical interface that changes the MS-DOS command line interface to manage file copying, moving, opening, deleting, searching, etc. Although the file manager is included in Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 and later versions.
How to download apk files
- The first step is to find the download page available in this article.
- Click the Download button to download the Apk file.
- Wait for the download process to complete completely.
How to install an APK file
- After downloading the Apk file, first save it in your device’s file manager.
- First Notice = Enter Settings >> Select Unknown Source >> Enable Unknown Source for Security Settings
- Then install the Apk directly on the device used and complete the installation process.
- You can open it at any time
- Finish and enjoy
Important File Manager Features
- Access from PC
- Storage Analysis
- Internal Image Viewer / Internal Music Player / Internal Text Editor
- File Manager
- Master Storage / SD Card / USB OTG
- Download / Photo / Audio / Video / Documents / New Files
- Cloud / Remote
- Thumbnails for photos, videos and apk files
- Supports shortcut files on the home screen for easy access
- Basic features such as cut, copy, delete, compress, extract, etc. Easily available.
- Works with many tabs at once
- Share SMB files (Windows)
- 3 commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbars, and menu items.
- Multiple resolution support
- Supports 19 languages
- Access history quickly, access bookmarks or search for any file.
- Basic researcher for advanced users
- Interesting UI / UX design materials
- Light and smooth
- Simple and clean
- Support for many themes
- File Explorer and Display Grid
- Compress and compress support
- Find and share files
- Multiple choice and support for different abbreviations
- Many themes with cool icons
- Navigation drawer for quick navigation
- Application manager to open applications, back up or install directly.